jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

Gamiss Round Throw


Hoy más que enseñar un outfit, voy a hacer especial alusión a esta manta o toalla de playa redonda que me enviaron de la tienda Gamiss.com el otro día. Tenía un montón de ganas de tener una así y lucir diferente cuando voy a la playa.
_____

Today's post will be for showing you this amazing round throw I got from Gamiss.com last day and which I'm so in love with it. I wanted this kind of throw for so long and now
I'm so happy of having this one and taking beautiful pictures with it.





*Round Throw: Gamiss
*Choker: Gamiss
*Crescent moon necklace: Mysisteraccesories
Kimono: H&M

Como ven es una opción súper original para pasar un día cerca del mar, sobretodo en la isla que hay paisajes tan bonitos donde sacar fotos como estas. En mi caso no iba con un look muy veraniego, pero es que estando en Primavera no es que haga mucho calor, sino más bien brisa, por lo tanto llevar una camiseta suelta con un kimono ligero resolvió muy bien el outfit.

En fin esto es todo por hoy, es un post cortito pero no he podido editar muchas fotos en estos días. A pesar de eso se los compensaré con un Photo diary de mi viaje a Barcelona y un vídeo que publicaré en estos días seguramente.También he de decir que estoy sorprendida con la acogida que está teniendo el canal, que sobretodo está creciendo tanto en comentarios como en subscriptores en estos últimos días con mi último post (click aquí para verlo). ¡Me alegra un montón ver que les gustan las cositas que voy agregándole al blog y me dan  muchas ganas de seguir trabajando!

Sin más me despido esta vez y espero que les hayan gustado las fotos tanto como a mi! Gracias por estar ahí y nos vemos en el siguiente post <3


Instagram: @veronicamgx
Youtube channel: Veronica MG channel
Art Instagram: @veronicamg_artist
Lookbook: Verónica MG


Zaful spring 2017 Promotion
Gamiss Summer 2017 Promotion Up to 60 % OFF

Código de descuento para Gamiss: GamissVilian

*Estos productos han sido enviados al blog por motivos promocionales y para crear nuevo contenido en las publicaciones. Lee más acerca de esto aquí (Acerca de).

                                                                            Follow

As you can see this is a very original option for look original and stylish at the beach. I found this shooting so inspiring because of the beautiful landscapes of the island and as it wasn't too warm for wearing a beach outfit, I wore a fresh top with that thin black kimono from H&M. It was long time ago I didn't wear it and I couldn't resist for combining it with the trhow. 

That's all for today! This is a small post I know, but I haven't so much time for editing pictures the last days... but don't worry! I will compensate you with a Barcelona tip photodiary and a short film I will upload on this days. So stay tuned to the channel! Finally I have to say that I'm so happy about the nice comments and the views of my latest Youtube video! Is fine to know that you like the new content I create for the blog and it inspires me a lot for makig more stuff like this, so thank you so much for stay there and very soon you will see more.

Hope you enjoyed this post and see you next time!


Instagram: @veronicamgx
Youtube channel: veronica mg channel
Art Instagram: @veronicamg_artist
Lookbook: Verónica MG

Zaful spring 2017 Promotion
Gamiss Summer 2017 Promotion Up to 60 % OF

Gamiss discount code: GamissVilian

*This products has been sent to me for promotional reasons and for make new content for the blog. Read more here (About page).
                                                                              Follow

4 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful and cool look at the same time! Following you on Google+. Greetings from Holland, Hanna

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta demasiado. Se ve tan fresquito y genial además tenéis un paisaje demasiado precioso en la isla. Demasiado inspirador.
    ¡Un beso!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WOW Great post!
    follow or follow? Let me know :)
    fashion-lovely-look.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar