martes, 6 de marzo de 2018

Perfect Aesthetics || Outfits of the week


Shop the look:

Cropped T-shirt: Zaful
Belt: Zaful
Jeans: Thirfted

Hoy les voy a enseñar algunos outfits que he estado usando últimamente ya que estas semanas he estado suuuper ocupada y no he podido hacer sesiones de fotos como hago normalmente. Así que he tomado algunas fotos en mi habitación con los looks que más me han gustado de este mes. El primero de todos es este outfit "Perfect Aesthetics" que usé para grabar un vídeo que pronto subiré a mi canal de Youtube (pueden visitar el canal haciendo click aquí)  y la verdad es que me encantaría llevarlo para un paseo o una sesión de fotos, pero el frío es otro factor que interviene a la hora de llevar este tipo de ropa, así que tendrá que esperar. 
_____

Today I'm going to show you some outfits I've been wearing lately because this are a really really bussy weeks and I couldn't make outdoors photoshoots, so I've took daily pictures of my favourites outfits of
the month. First one is this perfect aesthetics outfit that I made for film a video (soon I will post it on my Youtube Channel) and that I would love to wear for a walk but I can't because of the terrible cold of this part of the country.



El segundo es un outfit muy cómodo pero aesthetic a la vez ya que es una combinación de amarillo con rosas y queda simplemente genial.
_____

Second one is a cozy but aesthetic too outfit with a yellow hoodie from Gamiss. I'm loving yellow sooo much lately and if you combine it with some roses you have the perfect look. 



Shop the look:

Yellow Hoodie: Gamiss

Y finalmente estos son algunos outfits que les enseñé en mi post anterior "January Photo diary"pero la verdad es que me gustan tanto que decidí incluirlos en este post por si se los habían perdido para que puedan conseguir los enlaces de cada prenda.
_____

And this are some outfits that I've showed you before (check them at my January Photo diary") but I would like to share them again just in case you missed it and shop this pieces too.


Shop the look:

Cardigan: Rosegal


Shop the look:

Beanie: Rosegal

¡Esto es todo por hoy! realmente me ha sentado muy bien sentarme a escribir un rato en el blog, pero es que de verdad que últimamente estoy muy ocupada con el trabajo y el postgrado así que he tenido que priorizar. Pero bueno, en todo caso, si no se quieren perder nada de mi contenido les invito a seguirme en mi cuenta de Instagram (@veronicamgx) ya que ahí si que subo fotos o stories diariamente ya que es mucho más rápido de hacer. Además también tengo mis otras redes sociales como YoutubeTwitterLookbook and Bloglovin


¡Muchas gracias por estar ahí y leerme! ¡Nos vemos en el siguiente post, Byee!

Verónica MG

☾ My social media:

Instagram personal
Instagram (Art)
Lookbook
Bloglovin
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr


Discount codes and promos:

Zaful discount code: ZafulChen

Zaful women day 2018 Special Promotion

Rosegal discount code: RosegalChen

Rosegal best women day gift 2018

                                                                              Follow

That's all for today! I'm happy about I'm writing here again because as I said before I have so much work lately and I'm posting more on my Instagram account and Instagram stories more than here, but don't worry, I'll try to be more active here because I love blogging and have this as a personal diary. I hope you enjoyed it and follow me on  my social media if you want to know more about me and my style. I have  InstagramYoutubeTwitterLookbook and Bloglovin

See you in the next post!

Verónica MG

☾ My social media:

Instagram personal
Instagram (Art)
Lookbook
Bloglovin
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr

Discount codes and promos:

Zaful discount code: ZafulChen

Zaful women day 2018 Special Promotion

Rosegal discount code: RosegalChen

Rosegal best women day gift 2018

                                                                              Follow

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario